BAVARIA SCHWEISSTECHNIK GMBH / BAVARIA WELDING
At this point we inform you about the processing of personal data carried out by us.
Below we have compiled the most important information on typical data processing for you. Insofar as the term "data" is used in the text, this refers solely to personal data within the meaning of the DS-GVO.
1. name and contact details of the data controller
The managing directors are responsible for data processing:
Mr. Robert Lettner, Mr. Hubert Lettner
Bavaria welding technology GmbH
Meadow path 23
85716 Unterschleissheim, Germany
2. name of the company's data protection officer
You can reach our company data protection officer Mrs. Kristina Lochner at
089-3171035, or by e-mail to
3. processing of personal data when visiting our website
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://www.subarcflux.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. We require a name and a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information may be provided voluntarily. By sending the contact form, you automatically grant us permission to contact you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
4. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting this data by clicking on this link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
We have concluded a contract with Google for order data processing.
5. integration of services and contents of third parties
Our offer sometimes includes contents, services and performances of other providers. These include, for example, maps provided by Google Maps, videos from YouTube and graphics and images from other websites. The transmission of the IP address is absolutely necessary so that these data can be called up and displayed in the user's browser. The providers (hereinafter referred to as "third party providers") thus perceive the IP address of the respective user. Even though we make every effort to only use third-party providers who only need the IP address in order to deliver content, we have no influence on whether the IP address may be stored. In this case, this process serves statistical purposes, among others. If we are aware that the IP address is being stored, we will inform our users accordingly.
6. processing of personal data, legal bases and purposes of use
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (EU DS-GVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). Please also note our information about your right of objection according to Article 21 EU DS-GVO.
a) For the fulfilment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1b DSGVO)
The processing of personal data is carried out to carry out our offers as well as to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request.
b) Based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1a DSGVO)
If you have given us permission to process personal data for certain purposes, the lawfulness of this processing is given on the basis of your consent. Your consent can be revoked at any time. Please note that the revocation will only take effect in the future. Processing that took place before the revocation is not affected by this.
c) In the context of balancing interests (Art. 6 para. 1f DSGVO)
If necessary, we process your data beyond the actual fulfilment of the contract to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties.
d) Within the framework of legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1c DSGVO)
We process your data within the scope of legal obligations, in particular tax and commercial law regulations.
7. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which take place at your request.
- This is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO to fulfil a legal obligation to which the person responsible is subject.
- this is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
8. applicants for an employment relationship
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the application procedure is primarily § 26 BDSG in the version valid from 25.05.2018. Accordingly, the processing of the data required in connection with the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship is permissible. Should the data be necessary for legal prosecution after completion of the application procedure, it may be processed on the basis of the requirements of Art. 6 EU DS-GVO, in particular to safeguard legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) EU DS-GVO. Our interest then lies in the assertion or defence of claims.
By sending us your application, you agree that we may store and process your data for the purposes of application, filling vacancies and recruitment. You can revoke this consent at any time and withdraw your application.
The personal data of your application will be processed by us exclusively for the purposes of application processing and in the recruitment process. The job appointments take place in the area of management. Your data will be deleted six months after completion of the application process, unless you agree to a longer storage in order to consider you in future job advertisements. If you are hired, your data will be transferred to our personnel data.
9. rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace.
Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Promenade 27 (Schloss)
10. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising.
In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to
11. data security
We use the common TLS (Transport Layer Security)/SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. topicality and change of this data security explanation
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at https://www.subarcflux.com/en/privacy-policy.html.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018.