We are still working for you #COVID-19
The COVID-19 situation is developing rapidly and has an impact on people's lives and global supply chains worldwide.
Unfortunately, while the situation in China appears to be stabilizing, the number of confirmed infections in other countries in Asia, Europe and America is increasing.
As an international company, we take care of the health and safety of our employees and would like to provide you with the smoothest possible service. We therefore monitor every new development and adapt our actions daily. We follow the advice of experts and implement preventive measures in accordance with the respective government guidelines:
- Our employees are available for you by e-mail and telephone in company & homeoffice and are encouraged to avoid personal meetings if possible.
- Unannounced visits are unfortunately no longer possible. Personal meetings that cannot be postponed should be registered and checked 48 hours in advance.
- availability by telephone is always guaranteed from Monday to Thursday 7 am – 5 pm and Friday from 7 to 12am, but exactly you customer advisor perhaps will be not available
- Important for all of our customers:
Timely order processing: It is ensured that all inquiries and orders are processed and delivered on time and in the usual quality.
- Written communication: We kindly ask that inquiries and orders, as well as all communication with us, are sent in writing by e-mail.
We wish you and your families all the best - stay healthy!
BAVARIA SCHWEISSTECHNIK GmbH
D-85716 Unterschleissheim / Germany
Bavaria Schweisstechnik - what makes us special!
YearsFocus on saw welding technology
ship with our
Currently there are no news items.